Who Can Become a Member?
Membership is open to any individual who is currently responsible for the management of volunteers in either a paid or volunteer capacity.
VMG members are:
- Volunteer Managers or Coordinators with anywhere from 1 year to 20 years of experience in managing volunteers
- Students currently enrolled in a program of studies of management of volunteers
- Members of organizations with similar values and an interest in promoting volunteerism and the education of those involved in the field of managing volunteers
For more information, please contact our Membership Director.
VMG members enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Monthly program meetings
- Professional skill development
- Networking opportunities
- Reduced rates to VMG-sponsored events
- Reduced rates for membership in Canadian Administrators of Volunteer Resources (CAVR)
- Information on educational and career development opportunities
Become a Member
A VMG annual membership costs $120. Membership in the Canadian Administrators of Volunteer Resources (CAVR) is included. All memberships are to be renewed in October of each year, and cover your attendance at a minimum of 8 monthly program meetings and other special presentations.
If you are new to VMG, and you would like to become a member, fill out the following form and submit it to Volunteer Management Group of Edmonton. Please contact our Membership Director if you have any questions about your annual membership. For more information on the Canadian Administrators of Volunteer Resources (CAVR), please visit www.cavrcanada.org.